Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Christmas - March

Yes, I know, I am a slacker! This is old...but thought I would throw up a few pictures from Christmas time. Ella had a good time but was overwhelmed with gifts. She had enough after just a couple :) Here is Ella rocking out with Guitar Hero!
Here is Ella with her new Elmo doll:

Here is one with Mommy and Ella enjoying the snow:


In Feburary, Ella went on her first plane ride. We went to Kansas to see Uncle Derek and cousin Emma. Here are a couple pics from the trip, we had a really good time!
In March, we went to Grand Rapids and stayed in a hotel with a pool and water slide. We went with Ella's Aunt's & Uncles along with her cousins Alex, Garrison and Kate. Here is a cute pic of all of them:

Ella has begun talking so much..even sentences. Each day it is something new. She just recently learned how to count to 10. Here is a video of her:

No comments: