Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mac & Cheese


Hello All,
We are all doing really well. The weather here has been really nasty lately so we are spending lots of time relaxing at home. A couple weeks ago I gave Ella Mac & Cheese. I let her have the bowl and go at it....she had it everywhere (as you can see from the picture)! We went to the tub right away afterwards :)
She is pretty much going everywhere now. Moving around on furniture and also can climb the stairs. She first discovered stairs at Grandma Kinney's...she was able to make it all the way up them! She has gone 1/2 way up the stairs at home (they are much steeper). Here is a video of her climbing away...just so you know, I was able to catch her in the end :) I will check in later :)

No comments: